BOOK A ROMANTIC TRAIN TRIP FOR VALENTINE'S DAY
November 07, 2018
JB Train Tours invite you to join us on our Special Valentine’s 2-night weekend upmarket train tour to Umhlanga in KwaZulu-Natal traveling on the upmarket Premier Classe Trans Natal train and flying back on the Sunday.
This is a short, safe and secure tour for couples. We’d like to give you the opportunity to visit Umhlanga on the KZN North Coast and enjoy the warm sea waters of the Indian Ocean, or just enjoy a relaxing romantic holiday for 2.
There is limited space on both of these dates available – Space for 12 People (6 couples).
Both these tours are scheduled over a weekend – you can therefore enjoy Umhlanga and surrounding areas to the full without taking leave from work. There is time available to have fun, participate in activities, relax and swim. You can build sand castles, kick balls or just sit and watch the ocean.
If you’d like to visit Durban (16 kms away) you’ll have the opportunity to explore the Marine Parade, uShaka Marine World, Mini Town, the beach, craft shops, etc. and/or pay a visit to the Sun Coast casino & spectacular Moses Mabhida Soccer stadium. Perhaps you could experience a ‘Big Swing’ over the stadium! Taxi service is available from the Hotel.
Your accommodation is in an upmarket hotel in Umhlanga, close to a shopping centre and walking distance from the Beach. Boutique restaurants and shops can be visited and explored in and around the main streets leading to the Beach.
This tour is a combination of: Travelling by train; enjoying Umhlanga and the North Coast (at a very affordable rate); sleeping in a top hotel with lots of facilities; enjoying the beach and sea, transfer from Durban to Umhlanga, visiting the most popular tourist destinations and night clubs or just relax and then fly back home.
Are you tired of driving, looking for accommodation and worrying about the logistics? We’ll take you there. When travelling by train, you don’t have to worry about increasing petrol prices, getting lost, tollgate fees, heavy traffic, driving back or sitting in your car. It is so much easier and VERY price competitive.
Any person who is interested in visiting Umhlanga and surroundings may travel along.
This tour is most suitable for couples who’d like to take a quick break from work; for people who has never been to the sea or older people who need an ‘escape’ or break from the city’s fast life.
INCLUDED FROM THE TRAIN TOUR PACKAGE
• One way overnight train trip from JHB to DBN on the upmarket Premier Classe train
• All meals (dinner & breakfast) and use of bedding, gown & towels on train
• One night B&B in a 4-star hotel
• One transfer from DBN station to the hotel
• One transfer from hotel to DBN Airport
• Economy flight from DBN Airport to JHB Airport
8 – 10 February 2019 - Tour Number P-DBN3 6/19
15 – 17 February 2019 - Tour Number P-DBN3 7/19
R11 950 per per sharing for the 2-Bed Compartment or
R6480 per person single for the 1-Bed Coupe
EXCLUDED FROM THE TRAIN TOUR PACKAGE
• Meals not mentioned & drinks on the train
• Comprehensive Travel insurance
• Entry to excursions in DBN
• Expenses & gratuities of a personal nature
• Transfer to JHB Station / Transfer from OR Tambo. We suggest you park your vehicle at JHB Airport and take the Gautrain to JHB Railway station prior to departure on the Friday afternoon
• Other transport in KZN
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT VALENTINE'S DAY
• Many people around the world celebrate Valentine’s Day by showing appreciation for the people they love or adore. Some people take their loved ones for a romantic dinner at a restaurant while others may choose this day to propose or get married. Many people give greeting cards, chocolates, jewellery or flowers, particularly roses, to their partners or admirers on Valentine’s Day.
• Valentine's Day is celebrated on February 14. It is a festival of romantic love and many people give cards, letters, flowers or presents to their spouse or partner. They may also arrange a romantic meal in a restaurant or night in a hotel. Common symbols of Valentine's Day are hearts, red roses and Cupid.
• Approximately 150 million Valentine's Day cards are exchanged annually, making Valentine's Day the second most popular card-sending holiday after Christmas.
“No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you.
I swear it.”
––Defiance by C.J. Redwine
“I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent
together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”
––Boundless by Cynthia Hand
“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
––Across the Universe by Beth Revis
“It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a
responsibility toward that love.”
––Every Day by David Levithan
“I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”
––The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
“I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable,
and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and
I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
––The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do,
right this second.”
––Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
“Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”
––Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
“I am catastrophically in love with you.”
––Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
“I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t
something about you at all. It was just you.”
––Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire