CRESTA LIFESTYLE FAIR 29 SEPTEMBER - 14 OCTOBER
September 28, 2018
From the 29th of September to the 14th of October 2018, Cresta Shopping Centre
will once again transform to bring shoppers the second annual installment of the Cresta Lifestyle Fair where fashion, art, music, dance, food, shopping and community meet. Be inspired for Spring with mesmerising live performances, Spring experiences, fashion trends, magical tastes and fun activities for all ages and interests.
With a wide variety of activities there is something for everyone at the Lifestyle Fair. Check out the activities and pick out your favourite ‘must do’s’:
• Cresta’s Date Night Friday (Friday 28th September). Enjoy a delicious dinner for two with a bottle of bubbly on the house and enchanting live performances while you connect with your loved one or bestie. Book your Cresta Date Night Table at one of the participating tenants: Mugg & Bean, (011 678 7850) Ocean Basket (011 678 6813), Burger Rack (011 678 0080), Nandos (011 478 3177), Mikes Kitchen (011 678 1638) or Calisto’s (011 025 9997).
• Visit the ‘Life’s a Beach Party’ display (29 Sep – 14 Oct) and be inspired by the best of Cresta stores’ Summer items and how to host your own fabulous outdoor affair while you also stand a chance to WIN a R5000 Cresta Shopping Voucher
(outside Woolworths, Lower level).
• Get your Spring & Summer look prepped at the Cresta Spring Wardrobe (29 Sep – 14 Oct) with the latest fashion trends & stand a chance to WIN R5000 in Cresta Shopping Vouchers (Open 29 Sep – 14 Oct). Get free fashion tips from our expert fashionista on Saturdays and Sundays (29th & 30th September and 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th October) from 10am - 2pm outside Woolworths, Lower level.
• Fashion it Forward! Spring clean your wardrobe to share the love. Donate your previously loved clothes at the Cresta Spring Wardrobe & Cresta
will ensure they find new homes. (outside Woolworths, lower level).
• Enjoy the taste of Spring with magical delights from Unicorn Ice Cream Land open Saturdays and Sundays (29th, 30th Sep & 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th October in the Food and Entertainment Court, Upper Level). First 100 shoppers per day with a Cresta till slip of R200 or more will get their ice cream FREE, next 400 shoppers get them 50% off.
• Get your Summer heels out and your best moves ready for FREE Cresta Summer Salsa Adult Dance Classes. Friday nights (17:30-18:30) and Saturday nights (18:00-19:00) during the Lifestyle Fair – book your free dance class here
• Need something to keep the kids busy these school holidays? Well Cresta has your back! Let your children’s creativity free with Cresta’s FREE Dance & Drama classes hosted by JATA (Johannesburg Academy for Theatre Arts). Classes start 29th September and run everyday in the school holidays and on all the weekends of the Lifestyle Fair (29 September – 7 October (school holidays) & 13 & 14 October) Book a free class here
• Enjoy Cresta’s Seaside 3D Trick Art for mesmerising photo opportunities with free photo print outs available on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (29th, 30th September & 5th, 6th, 7th, 12th, 13th, 14th October, outside Edgars, Upper Level). Pose, snap and share your photographs on social media tagging #CrestaLifestyleFair and stand to WIN a Summer Beach Hamper.
• Let your soul soar and enjoy enlightening acts by the Bounce Inc. team at the Spring in your Step Bounce Zone from 5th – 7th October. Kids can enjoy a variety of fun activities including bouncing, shoot the hoop competitions, mini bounce or parkour course, kicking for goals and slam-dunk challenges. The expert Bounce Vibe Tribe Performances will be from Friday & Saturday 10:00 | 12:00 | 14:00 | 16:00 and on Sunday at 10:00 | 12:00 | 14:00 (Cresta Shopping Centre, outside Entrance 3).
To add to all of this Spring excitement there will also be live performances, photobooths, store sales and plenty of prizes to be won on Cresta’s social media pages. So be sure to visit Cresta Shopping Centre for their Lifestyle Fair from 29th September to 14 October and get involved, inspired and moving for Spring - bring the whole family over! Shoppers will definitely be able to Imagine More with the Cresta Lifestyle Fair.
“No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you.
I swear it.”
––Defiance by C.J. Redwine
“I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent
together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”
––Boundless by Cynthia Hand
“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
––Across the Universe by Beth Revis
“It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a
responsibility toward that love.”
––Every Day by David Levithan
“I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”
––The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
“I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable,
and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and
I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
––The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do,
right this second.”
––Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
“Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”
––Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
“I am catastrophically in love with you.”
––Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
“I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t
something about you at all. It was just you.”
––Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire