The Easter holidays are the perfect time to reconnect with your partner. The first quarter of the year can be quite manic – everyone is running after deadlines, chasing personal goals and generally being productive little worker bees, which is why it is so important to take the time to really switch off and focus on your significant other over the holidays.
Here are a few fun, Easter-related dates to spark the romance while you enjoy some time off:
GO BIG ON BREAKFAST
You don’t have to have a sweet tooth to run with the Easter-egg theme. This holiday is the perfect time to take your partner on a series of little breakfast dates so you can find your go-to brekkie spot in your neighbourhood. You could even make an experiment out of it and try one particular dish (e.g. Eggs Benedict) at each restaurant to see how they compare. Alternatively, you could always stay at home and treat your partner to breakfast in bed. A tad cliché perhaps, but it becomes all the more interesting if the chef is clad only in an apron…
SET UP A TREASURE HUNT
Easter is all about scavenger hunts! Send your partner on a tantalising treasure hunt around your house, yard, neighbourhood or city. Depending on how much time you have, you could involve your neighbours, local business owners or friends, who could provide clues or run interference. Bonus points if you could make each stop along the way a place that holds special significance for you as a couple!
BRING OUT THE BUNNY
Traditionally speaking, the Easter Bunny is super fluffy and completely innocent, but there’s no reason why you can’t turn tradition on its head. If you want your man to develop a new appreciation for the Easter holidays all you have to do is pull on a corset, pin on a tail, don a pair of bunny ears and see where the evening goes…
These are just a few of the ways in which you can turn up the romance over the Easter holidays. Keep an eye on the Date Night Ideas website and blog for more fun ideas and activities to keep the spark alive!
YOU MAY BE WONDERING WHY YOU'RE SEEING MIWAYLIFE INFORMATION ON DATE NIGHT IDEAS? HERE'S WHY!
1. Pricey insurance premiums eating into your Date Night budget? MiWayLife
offers exceptional premiums with excellent coverage. Pay less, date more...
2. Home is where the heart is. MiWayLife offers comprehensive coverage solutions that allow you to focus on the living life to the fullest with your loved ones, knowing you're covered in case the unexpected happens.
3. You should be able to be bold & daring. MiWayLife
insurance packages are tailormade for adventurous couples who like to carpe that diem, but would like to feel safe while doing so.
4. Fear shouldn't hold you back as a couple. When you have a safety net in place, it's easier to live life to the fullest. MiWayLife insurance packages provide the peace of mind you need to thrive as a unit.
5. Savvy couples take care of the grownup stuff first. We're all about romance and adventure, which is why we want you to choose an insurance provider like MiWayLife to keep the home fires burning while you're off exploring that great big world out there!
6 REASONS WHY COUPLES SHOULD TAKE TIME OUT FOR ROMANTIC GETAWAYS
• Anticipation and excitement
• Reduce stress and improve mental health
• Strengthens the structure of a relationship
• Better relationships with spouse and children
• Increased work performance
• Renews intimacy