PICTURE THAT PERFECTION
November 08, 2018
A picture is worth a thousand words and a couple photo shoot is worth a lifetime of conversations. A photo shoot is the perfect way to capture exactly where you are in your relationship. It can either be a couple shoot, an engagement shoot, wedding shoot, pregnancy shoot or family shoot. A photo shoot is the perfect way to capture exactly where you are in your relationship.
To create the perfect shoot some planning is needed. Sort out your budget, outfits, location, props and favourite poses before you contact a photographer. You need to know what you want before someone else can make your vision come true.
There are 5 things you need to do to have the perfect photo shoot:
1. THEME AND TONE
Get creative and personal and make these pictures your own. Decide what type of pictures you want. Is it a themed shoot or just an informal engagement? The tone and theme of the pictures should reflect the two of you as a couple. After you have chosen your theme look for photographers and locations that enhance the world you are trying to create.
Check out your photographer’s portfolio and make sure they take the type of photographs you are looking for. Pinterest poses you want to try and be sure to make a list of all the type of photographs you want by the end of the shoot. By having an end goal in mind you will help keep the shoot on track.
It is very important that you communicate with your photographer. Let them know what you want to convey, how you want to pose and what props you want to use. Be sure you are on the same page at all times.
Remember the photographer is a professional, trust their opinion!
You want these photographs to reflect you as a couple. Choose a location with special meaning to the two of you. Check for trees, swing sets and benches. These props make great pictures. If you guys and the photographer are brave you can shoot different location throughout the day.
Keep your outfits simple; expect if you are going all out for a theme. Be sure your colours complement each other. Wear clothes you look and feel beautiful in. Comfortable shoes are a must; it is going to be a long day on your feet.
Keep the season and the weather in mind when choosing clothing. No one likes sweat stains! Bring a change of clothing with to keep your photographs divers and bring your makeup bag for touch-ups.
The difference between a good picture and a great picture is in the details. Add fun props that compliment you as a couple. Props help create depth to photography and can be awesome and fun.
Props help you interact naturally with each other and break some of the stiffness stage photos create. Decent props to try are; bubbles, sunglasses, umbrellas and wine.
Keep the following 5 things in mind to sidestep disaster:
1. The shoot is for the two of you as a couple and should reflect that. Don’t make it all about yourself.
2. Check the weather forecast two days beforehand and plan accordingly. Rain is not a photo shoot’s friend.
3. Chances are one of you (him) isn’t going to be as into the shoot as much as the other one (you). Take breaks and keep the shoot fun and short.
4. Bring snacks and something to drink to the shoot. It is going to feel like a long day no matter how short the shoot is. Be careful of snacks that stain teeth, hands or clothes.
5. Have fun! This seem like silly advice, but after a few hours your cheeks are going to hurt from smiling, your heals are going to sink into the grass and your make-up will start melting from the sun. We promise it will all be worth it when you get the prints. Be sure not to let any negativity run over into the photographs.
You may be wondering why you're seeing Geneway information on Date Night Ideas? Here's why!
1. Geneway offers a range of painless DNA tests that can help you to improve your health and longevity, as well as offering a fascinating experience to share with your partner.
2. Learning more about your genes and what they mean can be an interesting way to find out more about yourselves - it's like plotting your family tree, only more fun!
3. Geneway DNA tests
provide you with the tools to make small changes to your environment, diet, medications and more to give your body exactly what it needs to thrive.
4. There has never ever been a being like you on planet Earth. From your head to your toes, you are a brand-new story being told by intricate bits of DNA locked away in your unique genetic code. Aren't you curious?!
5. With your one-of-kind DNA profile you can gain valuable information that could help you to lead a happier, healthier, more vital life that you can share with your loving partner.
“No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you.
I swear it.”
––Defiance by C.J. Redwine
“I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent
together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”
––Boundless by Cynthia Hand
“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
––Across the Universe by Beth Revis
“It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a
responsibility toward that love.”
––Every Day by David Levithan
“I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”
––The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
“I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable,
and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and
I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
––The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do,
right this second.”
––Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
“Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”
––Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
“I am catastrophically in love with you.”
––Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
“I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t
something about you at all. It was just you.”
––Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire