TURN A GREAT DATE NIGHT INTO HOT SEX
January 19, 2019
According to the results of YourTango's Power of Attraction survey, 80% of you believe that "date night" is the magic spark that will bring the fire back to your relationship.
But while a date usually guarantees you'll get a delicious dinner, things can get a whole lot spicier when you become the main dish. Transition date night into unforgettable passion with these sexy tips, guaranteed to turn any old dinner-and-a-movie into lip-biting, sheet-grabbing, toe-curling, mind-blowing hot sex!
16 WAYS TO BOOST YOUR ORGASM 1.
Your brain is your most important sexual organ. So to enhance orgasm focus on what’s happening in your mind. Fantasise. Have erotic and sexual thoughts. Read erotic literature.
2. Make sure you are not thinking of the 10 things you have to do before tomorrow…
3. Make sure you are in your body and that you are not dissociated. In other words that your body is there, but that you are somewhere on another planet.
4. Focus on the sensations in your body.
5. Focus on yourself and not on what you need to do for him or on your thighs or stomach fat.
6. Know what you like in bed. Know your body and own your power as a sexual being. Become comfortable with your body and sexuality.
7. Most women need at least 20 minutes of clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm. Foreplay is very important and there is nothing wrong with reaching orgasm during foreplay and not penetration.
8. Relax, take a few deep breaths and enjoy!
9. Women need different kinds of stimulation of the breasts, vulva, ears, clitoris, neck, mouth and other erogenous zones.
10. For some women being on top can boost an orgasm because you have control over the depth and angle of penetration.
11. Don’t forget sexual aids like a vibrator. You can also stimulate the clitoris with a vibrator during penetration.
12. Try being blindfolded. All your other sense will heighten.
13. The coital alignment (CAT) technique can also boost orgasm. Put a pillow underneath your buttocks. Let him penetrate you and lie on top of you. Instead of thrusting he should move backwards and forwards stimulating the clitoral area.
14. Do Kegel Exercises.
15. Try and close your legs during the missionary position.
16. Deeper penetration can lead to stimulation of the cervix. Try being on top with your back towards him or the missionary position with your legs pulled up.
“No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you.
I swear it.”
––Defiance by C.J. Redwine
“I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent
together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”
––Boundless by Cynthia Hand
“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
––Across the Universe by Beth Revis
“It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a
responsibility toward that love.”
––Every Day by David Levithan
“I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”
––The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
“I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable,
and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and
I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
––The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do,
right this second.”
––Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
“Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”
––Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
“I am catastrophically in love with you.”
––Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
“I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t
something about you at all. It was just you.”
––Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire