50 REMINDERS OF WHY WE STAY IN RELATIONSHIPS
January 05, 2019
Being in a relationship rocks, but all partnerships have their ups and downs. Sometimes we all need a little reminder of all the good. Here are 50 reasons being in a committed relationship is the best experience.
1. You are spending your life with the person you love.
2. You will always have a shoulder to cry on and an ear that listens.
3. You have your own, personal cheerleader to motivate you. No dream is ever too big or too small.
4. You never have to eat alone.
5. You will always have a partner for adventures.
6. Two-man sports become a lot easier to play.
7. Watching TV becomes a date.
8. Holding hands and walking down the street.
9. You always have some to call when you’re feeling sad or if you want to share some good news.
10. DATE NIGHT!
11. Nothing fits better than your boyfriend’s hoodie.
12. You get a whole other family. Double holiday plans and presents.
13. You always have a date for work functions and weddings.
14. Holiday plans become romantic getaways.
15. You have a purse holder and he has somewhere to put his wallet and keys when you go out.
16. Getting flowers in the middle of the week just because.
17. You get exposed to new hobbies and interests.
18. You learn patience and to accept another person’s flaws.
19. Couple photoshoots.
20. KISSING. Lots and lots of kissing.
21. You have an excuse to get dressed up at least once a month.
22. You get to know a person completely and you like what you see.
23. You will always have a Knight in shining armour to save you from a flat tire or a boring night.
24. She will add a ladies touch to your house.
25. Couple specials.
26. Valentine’s Day becomes a lot less depressing.
27. You try new things you would normally never try – pink drinks anyone?
28. You have the best road trip buddy.
30. CUDDLING. Everywhere and anywhere.
31. There is someone always willing to play nurse when you are sick.
32. You have a secret holder and inside joke teller.
33. Public displays of affection.
34. Presents for every anniversary, birthday and holiday.
35. Home cooked meals.
36. (Sexy) MASSAGES.
38. Couples spa days.
39. You can be silly together.
40. You act less inconsiderate.
41. Your stress levels are lower and you are less likely to be depressed.
42. You get to know yourself and this helps create a better well-rounded person.
43. You are just happier.
44. You get to experience life with your best friend.
45. You have a sense of security and belonging.
46. You become each other’s sanctuary.
47. You feel wanted and better in your own skin.
48. Waking up next to each other.
49. You found somebody that accepts and loves you for exactly who you are.
50. LOVE! Off course...
“No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you.
I swear it.”
––Defiance by C.J. Redwine
“I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent
together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”
––Boundless by Cynthia Hand
“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
––Across the Universe by Beth Revis
“It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a
responsibility toward that love.”
––Every Day by David Levithan
“I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”
––The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
“I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable,
and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and
I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
––The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do,
right this second.”
––Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
“Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”
––Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
“I am catastrophically in love with you.”
––Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
“I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t
something about you at all. It was just you.”
––Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire