FUN QUIZ FOR COUPLES
March 10, 2018
Do you ever think about how the health of your relationship impacts the rest of your life? Every relationship is unique, but some basic factors all healthy relationships must have are trust, intimacy, respect, and awareness. For example, when it comes to physical intimacy, many couples feel they don't have the time for it, so they allow more and more time to elapse between sexual connections.
You must be present for one another, asking good questions of each other without allowing distractions to pull you away. Enjoy this fun quiz for couples. It is very basic but it can be a lot of fun and help you to make sure you know your partner.
1. Your partner’s birthday & place of birth?
2. Your partner’s middle name & nickname?
3. Your partner’s favourite dinner?
4. Your partner’s dessert or sweet treat?
5. The celebrity/famous person your partner would to talk to over Coffee?
6. Your partner’s favourite band or singer?
7. Your partner’s favourite song?
8. Your partner’s favourite colour?
9. Describe your partner’s dream holiday?
10. Your partner’s favourite animal or pet?
11. Your partner’s favourite cartoon character?
12. The car your partner would buy with an open cheque book?
13. Your partner’s favourite drink?
14. Your partner’s favourite movie?
15. Your partner’s favourite TV-show?
16. Your partner’s favourite pastime?
17. Your partner’s childhood sport or hobby?
18. Anniversary date of when you met?
19. Where you met?
20. The location of your first date?
21. Your partner’s favourite superhero?
22. Most memorable, romantic moment together?
23. Craziest thing you’ve done together (or wish too)?
24. Location of your partner’s ticklish spot?
25. Your partner’s favourite ice-cream flavour?
26. Your partner’s favourite place to ‘just be’?
27. Something your partner would love to learn?
28. Something your partner would love to achieve?
29. Your partner’s favourite piece of clothing or accessory
30. Your partner’s favourite quote or phase?
“No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you.
I swear it.”
––Defiance by C.J. Redwine
“I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent
together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”
––Boundless by Cynthia Hand
“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
––Across the Universe by Beth Revis
“It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a
responsibility toward that love.”
––Every Day by David Levithan
“I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”
––The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
“I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable,
and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and
I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
––The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do,
right this second.”
––Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
“Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”
––Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
“I am catastrophically in love with you.”
––Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
“I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t
something about you at all. It was just you.”
––Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire