2018 VALENTINE SPECIAL
December 08, 2017
Rail journeys have always had a romantic appeal.
JB Train Tours
invite you to join us on our Special Valentine’s 2-night weekend upmarket train tour to Umhlanga in KwaZulu-Natal traveling on the upmarket Premier Classe Trans Natal train and flying back on the Sunday.
Dates: 9 - 11 February or 16 - 18 February 2018.
This is a short, safe and secure tour for couples. We’d like to give you the opportunity to visit Umhlanga on the KZN North Coast and enjoy the warm sea waters of the Indian Ocean, or just enjoy a relaxing romantic holiday for 2. We have limited space on both of these dates available – Space for 12 People (6 couples).
Both these tours are scheduled over a weekend – you can therefore enjoy Umhlanga and surrounding areas to the full without taking leave from work. There is time available to have fun, participate in activities, relax and swim. You can build sand castles, kick balls or just sit and watch the ocean.
If you’d like to visit Durban (16 kms away) you’ll have the opportunity to explore the Marine Parade, uShaka Marine World, Mini Town, the beach, craft shops, etc. and/or pay a visit to the Sun Coast casino & spectacular Moses Mabhida Soccer stadium. Perhaps you could experience a ‘Big Swing’ over the stadium! Taxi service is available from the Hotel.
Your accommodation is in an upmarket hotel in Umhlanga, close to a shopping centre and walking distance from the Beach. Boutique restaurants and shops can be visited and explored in and around the main streets leading to the Beach.
This tour is a combination of: Travelling by train; enjoying Umhlanga and the North Coast (at a very affordable rate); sleeping in a top hotel with lots of facilities; enjoying the beach and sea, transfer from Durban to Umhlanga, visiting the most popular tourist destinations and night clubs or just relax and then fly back home.
Are you tired of driving, looking for accommodation and worrying about the logistics? We’ll take you there. When travelling by train, you don’t have to worry about increasing petrol prices, getting lost, tollgate fees, heavy traffic, driving back or sitting in your car. It is so much easier and VERY price competitive. Any person who is interested in visiting Umhlanga and surroundings may travel along. This tour is most suitable for couples who’d like to take a quick break from work; for people who has never been to the sea or older people who need an ‘escape’ or break from the city’s fast life.
• Many people around the world celebrate Valentine’s Day by showing appreciation for the people they love or adore. Some people take their loved ones for a romantic dinner at a restaurant while others may choose this day to propose or get married. Many people give greeting cards, chocolates, jewellery or flowers, particularly roses, to their partners or admirers on Valentine’s Day.
• Valentine's Day is celebrated on February 14. It is a festival of romantic love and many people give cards, letters, flowers or presents to their spouse or partner. They may also arrange a romantic meal in a restaurant or night in a hotel. Common symbols of Valentine's Day are hearts, red roses and Cupid.
• Approximately 150 million Valentine's Day cards are exchanged annually, making Valentine's Day the second most popular card-sending holiday after Christmas.
More pictures of the upmarket Premier Classe train: Click here.
• One way overnight train trip from JHB to DBN on the upmarket Premier Classe train
• All meals (dinner & breakfast) and use of bedding, gown & towels on train
• One night B&B in a 4-star hotel
• One transfer from DBN station to the hotel
• One transfer from hotel to DBN Airport
• Economy flight from DBN Airport to JHB Airport
• Meals not mentioned & drinks on the train
• Comprehensive Travel insurance
• Entry to excursions in DBN
• Expenses & gratuities of a personal nature
• Transfer to JHB Station / Transfer from OR Tambo. We suggest you park your vehicle at JHB Airport and take the Gautrain to JHB Railway station prior to departure on the Friday afternoon
• Other transport in KZN
Cost: Only R4400 per person sharing.