10 GET WELL SOON MESSAGES
October 11, 2017
There is something about being sick that brings out the toddler in us all. Food, toys and inappropriate swear words will be thrown around! But having someone take care of you while you feel and act miserable is the best medicine in the world.
1) If hugs and kisses could cure, you’d have been immune to everything by now. Get well soon.
2) I know I can’t kiss you because you’ve got the flu, but that doesn’t stop me from expressing how much I love you. Get well soon baby.
3) Ask your doctor to prescribe medicines for two. Because when you feel sick, I do too. I love you.
4) I don’t know why the doctors took so long to find out that you had fever. I always knew that you were sizzling hot. Get well soon.fever. I always knew that you were sizzling hot. Get well soon.fever. I always knew that you were sizzling hot. Get well soon.fever. I always knew that you were sizzling hot. Get well soon.
5) I am going to take a hiatus from smiling until we break out of this hiatus of kissing. Get well soon.
6) Sickness may make life seem, gloomy like a dark night sky. But never forget that you are the star that lights up my life’s skies.
7) I miss your hugs and I miss your smiles, without which life isn’t worthwhile. I miss being together and I miss looking in your eyes. knowing you are sick, often makes me cry. I miss your cuddles and I miss the real you, I hope you think about me and miss me too. Get well soon.
8) Even the doctor knows that medicines are useless until I brighten up the smile on your face with my kisses.
9) Don’t worry about being sick. Our selfie on your hospital bed will be yet another addition to our relationship’s awesome memory bank. Get well soon.
10) If your doctor doesn’t mind, I would like my hugs to be a core part of your treatment and daily dose of medication. Get well soon.daily dose of medication. Get well soon.daily dose of medication. Get well soon.daily dose of medication. Get well soon.daily dose of medication. Get well soon.
Here are 10 hints that are both cute (and important) to make your sick partner feel a hell of a lot better.
1. TAKE THEM TO THE DOCTOR
An obvious hint but one we often forget. When you are sick the last thing you want to do is deal with people. Help your partner by making the appointment, taking them to and back from the doctor and pick up their medicine at your nearest Pharmacy
2. TAKE TIME OFF TOO
Take some time off and spend the day with your partner. Your sacrifice will show your partner that their needs always come first. If you can’t take of work show your partner that they are on your mind by sending messages and coming home with their favorite food.
3. PLAY NURSE
When you are sick everything feels like massive effort and it is a constant fight to keep your eyes open. The last thing on a sick person’s mind is their medicine. Make sure your partner takes the right medicine at the right time. Bring them food and fluids, check their temperature and make sure they are warm enough.
4. TAKE OVER THEIR HOUSEHOLD CHORES
Nothing makes your feel worse than a dirty house or an empty fridge. Stock up on groceries, clean the kitchen and take care of the kids or join Gutsy Green
. They do everything for you besides cook. No more wastage, no more boring meals, no more shopping for ingredients, only easy peasy delicious, nutritious dinners for you and your family.
5. DRAW THEM A BATH
Draw your partner a bath and add the works: music, candlelight and bubble bath. While they are relaxing clean the room, put new sheets on the bed and lay out their favorite pajamas.
6. RENT ALL THEIR FAVORITE MOVIES AND SERIES
Nothing makes me personally feel better than a good Disney Movie Marathon on DStv
7. TUCK THEM IN
Tuck your partner into bed; roll them up nice and tight. Add blankets, warm water bottles and make sure the TV remote, their favorite books, snacks and plenty of liquid is in arms reach. Rest is still one of the best cures.
8. INDULGE IN THEIR NEEDY BEHAVIOR
The phrases “What can I do?” and “What do you need?” can never be used to often when dealing with a sick companion. Check up on them every hour or so. Make midnight ice-cream runs or re-watch that horrible reality show, anything as long as they feel better. Experience your very own pleasure moment with Magnum
9. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
This might be the most important hint. Take care of yourself by drinking vitamins and immune boosters and getting plenty of rest. If you get sick the vicious cycle will continue in your household.
10. NEVER COMPLAIN
Okay this might be the most important hint! You partner feels and looks awful, they are going to be needy, rude and a bit ridiculous. Just grin and bear it. It will be over soon and if you ignore Hint 9 in about a week’s time it can be your turn.
SPOIL THEM TO BAKUBUNG BUSH LODGE WHEN THEY ARE FEELING BETTER
Situated in the pristine Pilanesberg region, a mere two hours' drive from bustling CBD of Johannesburg and yet enveloped in a tranquil ambience all its own, Bakubung Bush Lodge is a luxurious retreat in a place of breath-taking beauty.
'Bakubung' means 'people of the hippo' and refers to the lodge's close proximity to a much-frequented hippo pool, where guests can view these gentle giants in their natural habitat from a safe distance.
Located within the vast expanses of the world-renowned Pilanesberg National Park (one of the largest conserves in South Africa), Bakubung is the perfect destination for nature lovers who want to experience African wildlife in an environmentally friendly way.