KZN PICNIC SPOTS
May 15, 2017
A good picnic doesn’t require much more than a patch of grass, a shady tree and a lovely view – and these are not hard to find in many places in South Africa. From parks and places where you can pack your own basket and simply chill out with the family, to places where you can enjoy a compliment of picnic delights prepared for you and that someone special, here is a pick of the best summer picnic spots in the country. If that’s not enough, check out the links at the bottom for more picnic spots and great tips for your next picnic. Article by Getaway.
SPOTS IN KWAZULU-NATAL TO BRING YOUR OWN PICNIC TO:
1. Kenneth Stainbank Nature Reserve, Yellowwood Park. Tel: 031-469-2807
2. Paradise Valley Nature Reserve, Pinetown. Tel: 031-7023-443
4. Krantzkloof Nature Reserve, Kloof Gorge. Tel: 031-764-3515
5. Nkutu Nature Reserve, Valley Drive, Kloof Gorge. Tel: 031-764-3515
9. Music Revival Concerts in gardens, Pietermaritzburg. Tel: 033-342-3051
11. Queen Elizabeth National Park, Pietermaritzburg. Tel: 033-845-1999
12. Karkloof Falls Nature Reserve, just beyond Howick. Tel: 033-330-2752
13. Albert Falls Dam Reserve, Umgeni Valley. Tel: 033-569-1202
Contact Dial a picnic
to help you creating the perfect picnic date.